Yatzy Protocol Mod is a CasualBrain Games Android Game . (se.trevligaspel.yatzyprotocol2) The latest official version has been installed on 10,000+ devices. On a five-point scale, the application received a rating of out of 10, a total of 95 people voted.
Protocol app where you can register your Yatzy game.
The app can handle Yatzy, Yahtzee and Maxi Yatzy and is extremely configurable both regarding functionality and looks. Many “fixed” values (e.g. the score for Full House) can be freely selected among the variations in Yatzy, Yahtzee and Maxi Yatzy, thereby creating hybrid games that deviate from the “official” set of rules.
* Yatzy protocol as played in northern Europe.
* Yahtzee protocol as played in USA/Central Europe.
* Maxi Yatzy protocol (Yatzy version with 6 dice).
* Handles free and forced games (forced games being games where you have to score from the top and down)
* Handles “Score a sheet” games where each player has a full sheet (6 columns) to complete as one game.
* Up to 6 players.
* Easy entry of scores through popup dice selection.
* Keeps track of game statistics, high scores and wins.
* Includes a large number of skins where you can pick your favorite color/background.
* Includes one customizable skin where you can select your own colors and select the background image (or color) of your choice.
* Many game parameters are customizable per game type.
* You can save and load games.
* A history view shows a chronological list of throws; can be used if you are unsure if a correct entry has been made.
* English, German or Swedish language is automatically selected based on device langue, or select language manually (among these three languages) if the selected language doesn’t suite you.
* Let the app keep track of current player (to avoid registration on the wrong player) or allow free registration on any player.
Please note that this is a protocol-only app, you need physical dice to play the game.
* It is now possible to configure the column multipliers in “Score a sheet” games.
* It is now possible to undo throws.
* Support for Android older than 4.4 (KitKat) dropped.