MAKE – Maker coding solution with arduino IDE Mod is a Education Android Game . (com.CEREALLAB.FruitsLoop) The latest official version has been installed on 10,000+ devices. On a five-point scale, the application received a rating of out of 10, a total of 163 people voted.
Computer-free, for mobile maker coding solution. Using phone to make own Arduino project
More informaton ↓↓
Simulate to connect them and test your code. You can also compile directly into your arduino with this app!
◆ Easily usable
• Anytime, anywhere classes with only a smartphone and a MAKE (no computer required)
• Intuitive coding with block coding
• Arduino circuit diagram identified by the app and assembled accordingly
◆ Coding in the classroom
Convenient coding classes without going to the computer room
Arduino OS upload to coding, all-in-one with smartphone
◆ Let’s learn by playing games! Block Coding
Pencasso plays catch-up to get used to block-coding
If we solve the mission, we can learn the concept of coding and the logical way of thinking.
◆ UI designed for classes
Learning objectives and coding missions shown before the activity begins
Troubleshooting guide provided on the left side of the activity and appearance assembly manual at the top
◆ Learningable configurations by level
☆Display next to kit by difficulty level for target class.
Foundation in Kit-Specify difficulty for application
◆ Encourage students to solve their own problems
Directly assemble physical kits compared to application screens
You can check the troubleshooting guide to see if there are any mistakes
◆ Kind and detailed description
Activity Descriptions of parts by pressing ‘?’ located next to the right side of the part
Click the activity card to reveal the eggs TIP.
◆ Easily conducted coding classes
Class guidance and materials provided to teachers
◆ Compatible with a variety of kits
Make lab, Sullivan Project, Make it All, Arduino mom…
More kits will be added
◆ Guides you through the authority and purpose of using MAKE apps
• Location (optional): Bluetooth connection
• Bluetooth (optional): Bluetooth connection
• USB host (optional): OTG Arduino OS code transfer
• Camera (optional): Submit photo (Curriculum)
* Selective access rights may be used without consent, but may be restricted from using the service.
◆ Let us help you with issues
We’d appreciate if you’d report any issues you’re having with this app to email@example.com, and please include your device & model.
■ Modify features and bugs
-In the curriculum simulation run, the sensor pins must now match for the simulation to work.
-Freely assemble circuit diagram Part creation function has been supplemented.
-If you have a school license, you can submit study notes in the curriculum.
* If you find a bug, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Homepage shortcuts: https://make.education