Euchre by NeuralPlay Mod is a CardClassic cardsCasual Android Game . (com.neuralplay.android.euchre) The latest official version has been installed on 10K+ devices. On a five-point scale, the application received a rating of out of 10, a total of people voted.
Just learning Euchre? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
• Replay hand.
• Skip hand.
• Offline play.
• Detailed statistics.
• Bid and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bids and plays throughout the game and point out differences.
• Play review. Step through the play of the hand to review and improve your play.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim. Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
Rule customizations include:
• Joker (Benny) support. Choose to play with the Joker or the Two of Spades as the highest trump.
• Deck size. Play with a 24, 28, or 32 card deck.
• Stick the dealer. Choose if when trump is not determined on the second round of bidding, the dealer must choose a trump suit.
• Canadian loner. Choose if the dealer’s partner must play alone when accepting trump during the first round of bidding.
• Going under. Choose whether or not when one is dealt three or more 9s and 10s, one can swap three of them with the face down cards from the kitty.
• Need suit to call it. Choose whether or not one must have the suit in hand in order to choose it as trump.
• First lead when alone. Choose whether left of dealer or left of maker leads when a player goes alone.
• Face up card. Choose whether the dealer or the bidder receives the face up card after bidding.
• Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.