Chess Moves ♟ Free chess game Mod is a StrategyBrain Games Android Game . (com.pereira.moves) The latest official version has been installed on 100,000+ devices. On a five-point scale, the application received a rating of out of 10, a total of 499 people voted.
Play against the mobile and test your skills against the AI!
– Play against an AI! Or you can choose your own level from the 15 preset levels.
– Also check your score (Win / Draw / Lost..)
– Take back moves if you make a mistake
– Share the game after its over or review it on the screen
– Blindfold mode to improve your Chess visualisation
TWO PLAYERS CHESS
This is a unique App with two Chess boards on a single screen! Makes it easy to Chess with your family member or friend, without needing a Chess set!
– You make the moves on your OWN board, while the other side also gets a view of the board from his/her perspective
– The boards automatically resize to give the side to move the best possible view of the game
– Get real-time assessment of the current position with engine evaluation to know who is faring well! (Needs Analyze This App)
– Full screen mode if you need more space on mobile devices!
– Automatically remembers the last played position, so you can safely resume the game at a later stage
Other Apps in the market need you to keep turning the device after every move. Or its difficult to think on your opponent’s turn, since the Apps end up flipping the board!
– Play online with your childhood friends or remote acquaintances
– Easy to start a game by sharing a link. Login is optional!
– Chat with your friend while you play
2 players Chess … re-imagined!!
Also available on iOS:
♟ Accessibility improvements with custom commands, fixed invalid moves
♟ Accessibility fixes on Samsung devices
♟ Croatian translations
♟ If accessibility does not work on Motorola device, please see App Settings – Accessibility and enable ‘Double Tap Not Working’ setting.
Special thanks to Prakash Sharma, Aakash Maalik, and Daryyo Anusic